CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR IGOGEER™ PRODUCT!
We are honored that you trust our brand for your important travel, sport and outdoor adventure geer. To help protect your investment, you can register your purchase on our quick lifetime warranty form below. In the unlikely event that you will need to replace your product due of defects, this registration will help facilitate product exchanges, replacements or returns quickly.
Please note that by registering below, you are agreeing to the IGOGEER™ Warranty Terms & Conditions, and also subscribing to the IGOGEER™ newsletter to receive occasional travel tips and exclusive offers. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Please fill out the Warranty Registration below.
Important Notes Before Processing the Warranty Registration:
All sections of the Warranty Registration form must be completed to record a valid Lifetime Warranty registration.
If you experience difficulty entering the Order ID number (some order number systems have up to 20 digits) we suggest you enter only the last 7 digits. Our Admin staff will then attempt to match your registration to the Order ID number to ensure a valid warranty registration.
Your IGOGEER™ quality product comes with a lifetime warranty. This is a limited warranty that the product is free from defects in materials and manufacturer. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse and abuse of the product. Complete the Warranty Registration form to ensure your purchased product is covered.
Now that your Lifetime Warranty registration is completed you are eligible for our Special Buyer Bonus! It’s Easy to get your Special Buyer Bonus by following these 3 simple steps:
1. Leave a product review on Amazon.com for the product you have just purchased.
2. Send us your Amazon public profile name and date of review via our Support email to: support[at]igogeer.com.
3. Once we verify the review we will email your Special Buyer Bonus! It’s that easy!
Don’t Miss Out On Your Special Buyer Bonus! Leave a Product Review Now!
Standard and Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please contact IGOGEER™ Support via the Help Center for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to the Standard and Lifetime Warranties of products purchased from https://www.igogeer.com.
In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to your local support centre.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and IGOGEER™ a division of Wild Icon Marketing International.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Lifetime Warranties of Products manufactured and/or sold by https://www.igogeer.com.
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and IGOGEER™ accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit. If your product was supplied via Amazon you will be required to return it to Amazon in your local area.
IGOGEER™ provides the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by IGOGEER™ from the website.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by IGOGEER™ irrespective of:
- the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
- whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Consumer Laws in the country or state of purchase. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under those Consumer Laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, IGOGEER™ offers a warranty to which it agrees to repair or replace the product (as the case may be) that it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with IGOGEER™ specifications during:
- the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
- a Lifetime Warranty period,
The commencement date of the warranty is the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, IGOGEER™ offers a “Lifetime Warranty” on all IGOGEER™ branded products under the following conditions:
- the “offer” is requested by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase;
- the request is registered on the official registration form;
- the purchaser acknowledges the registration by confirming the emailed warranty letter.
- the commencement of the lifetime warranty is the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
Failure to accept the “offer” for “Lifetime Warranty” within the specified time will limit the warranty to the “Standard” warranty period of 12 months from the purchase date or as otherwise specified by relevant local Consumer Laws.
The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard and Lifetime Warranty.
IGOGEER™ requires any customer requesting service under the Warranty to comply with directions from IGOGEER™ staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to IGOGEER™ Support via the Help Center before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
IGOGEER™ reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, IGOGEER™ will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by IGOGEER™ with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of IGOGEER™. IGOGEER™ may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the warranty does not extend or restart the warranty period.
If IGOGEER™ is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for the IGOGEER™ store or may be refunded at the price of the Product (at IGOGEER™ election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of IGOGEER™.
Where IGOGEER™ authorizes warranty service of a Product, IGOGEER™ will organize for our authorized courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorized repair centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. If IGOGEER™ deems it appropriate; we may alternatively supply a pre-paid postage label for the Product to be returned via our chosen carrier to the authorized repair centre. In this situation IGOGEER™ will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre for service if IGOGEER™ specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by IGOGEER™ if IGOGEER™ specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so, in which case IGOGEER™ will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside United States, IGOGEER™ may require that the Product be sent to a local IGOGEER™ representative, as directed by IGOGEER™.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from IGOGEER™ upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to IGOGEER™ within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
Standard and Lifetime Warranties of products purchased from www.igogeer.com do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by use or operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including repairs, upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of IGOGEER™;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of IGOGEER™, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- if the product is stolen or IGOGEER™ reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
- Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
IGOGEER™ reserves the right to determine which authorized repair centre is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the IGOGEER™ Authorized Repair Centre.
IGOGEER™ may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Lifetime Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
IGOGEER™ reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the IGOGEER™ specifications, subject to applicable law.
The Standard and Lifetime Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.igogeer.com, provided IGOGEER™ is informed by contacting IGOGEER™ Sales via the Help Center within 7 days of the date of transfer.
Lifetime Warranties are available for purchase for some Products beyond the 30 day offer period, as listed on the Website. These Lifetime Warranties may be purchased after the 30 day offer period has expired.
Where a Lifetime Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the lifetime warranty period.
IGOGEER™ is entitled to terminate the Lifetime Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in IGOGEER™ opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications.
To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Lifetime Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
- To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or;
- To service of any product whilst it is outside our service countries.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- IGOGEER™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The IGOGEER™ aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Lifetime Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at IGOGEER’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- IGOGEER™ excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian and International Consumer Laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
IGOGEER™ can be contacted by telephone at +61 418 499 921 or via the Help Center.
Wild Icon Marketing International head office is located at 48 Brenda Road, Research, Victoria 3095, Australia.